.HR Price List
Compare and find best and cheapest domain registrars for .hr domain. .hr is the Internet country code top-level domain for Croatia. .hr is managed by CARNet.
.hr Transfer Procedure
- The user must select and contact his new registrar and inform him that he is the user of the existing domain and that he wants to transfer his domain to him.
- The registrar will initiate the transfer procedure. At this point, the old registrar (the registrar with which the user's domain was registered so far) will be notified by an automatic e-mail from CARNET that the procedure has been initiated.
- The domain user will also be notified by e-mail that the transfer procedure has been initiated. This e-mail will contain a link for the user to confirm the transfer request.
- If the domain user confirms the transfer, it will be carried out automatically, and the confirmation of the successfully executed transfer will be sent to the old registrar, the new registrar and the domain user.
- If the domain user does not receive the e-mail or does not confirm the transfer within five days (five calendar days), the transfer will not be carried out, of which the domain user, the old registrar and new registrar will be notified by an automatic message.
Limited to Croatian citizens, residents, and companies/organizations;