.GB.NET Price List
Compare and find best and cheapest domain registrars for .gb.net domain. .gb.net is a gTLD 2nd level, .gb.net is managed by CENTRANIC
.gb.net Transfer Procedure
- Domain transfer must be initiated with a so-called 'Authorisation Code', which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Please ensure, that you have a correct 'Authorisation Code' associated with the domain, before initiating the transfer, otherwise it will fail.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
- If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that this be unlocked at the Registrar.
- Initiate the transfer on time and not just shortly before the domain expires.
- Please ensure that the domain is older than 60 days otherwise the transfer will be denied.
This is an open TLD, any person or entity is permitted to register.
If your domain expired with your old Registrar and you renewed it with them, please do not transfer it within 45 days of the previous expiration date. Otherwise an extra year would not be added to your domain name since losing Registrar revokes renewal in such cases. And you’d lose renewal fees paid to the old Registrar. Know More