.FR Price List
Compare and find best and cheapest domain registrars for .fr domain. .fr is the Internet country code top-level domain for France. .fr is managed by AFNIC.
.fr Transfer Procedure
- A .fr domain transfer has to be initiated with a so-called authorization code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- The registrar change request is made by the new registrar. It is the auth-code given by the holder to the incoming registrar that validates this request.
- The outgoing registrar receives a registrar change notification
- If the outgoing registrar accepts within 8 days, the registrar change is immediately validated.
- If the outgoing registrar refuses within 8 days, the total duration of the registrar change operation is extended to 22 days before validation.
- The outgoing registrar may still accept the transfer before the 22 days.
- If the outgoing registrar does not react within 8 days, the registrar change is immediately validated at the end of the 8 days.
- The transfer operation is billed and changes the expiration date of the domain name. The lifetime starts from beginning.
Open to individuals residing or corporations having their head office in the territory of one of the Member States of the European Union.