.FM Price List
Compare and find best and cheapest domain registrars for .fm domain. .fm is the Internet country code top-level domain for Micronesia. .fm is managed by FSM Telecommunications Corporation.
.fm Transfer Procedure
- Domain transfer must be initiated with a so-called 'Authorisation Code', which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Please ensure, that you have a correct 'Authorisation Code' associated with the domain, before initiating the transfer, otherwise it will fail.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
- If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that this be unlocked at the Registrar.
- Initiate the transfer on time and not just shortly before the domain expires.
- Please ensure that the domain is older than 60 days otherwise the transfer will be denied.
This is an open TLD, any person or entity is permitted to register.