.CZ Price List
Compare and find best and cheapest domain registrars for .cz domain. .cz is the Internet country code top-level domain for Czech Republic. .cz is managed by nic.cz.
.cz Transfer Procedure
- To initiate the domain transfer owner need an authorization code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Registrant can also get Auth code from registry website https
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
- If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that this be unlocked.
- Once owner receives the AUTH code, he/her can initiate the domain transfer at new registrar.
This is an open TLD, any person or entity is permitted to register.