.BID Price List
Compare and find best and cheapest domain registrars for .bid domain. .bid is a New gTLD, .bid is managed by nic.bid
.bid Transfer Procedure
- First Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in any public WHOIS or at your domain registrar’s interface.
- If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked at the Registrar.
- Once domain is unlocked, collect EPP or Authorisation code from current registrar and inititate the domain transfer with new registrar'
- After EPP Code is verified, New registrar will send an 'ICANN Form of Authorization' email to the Registrant/Admin-c email address and Domain Owner has to check the email address and follow the procedures to approve the domain transfer process.
- If domain Owner does not approve within required time then domain transfer process will be cancelled automatically
- After the apporval is received from domain owner, the new registrar will initiate the domain transfer at registry level.
- It can take upto 5 days to complete the domain transfer.
- Registrant can contact the current registrar to expedite the transfer process
- Please ensure that the domain is older than 60 days otherwise the transfer will be denied.
This is an open TLD, any person or entity is permitted to register.
If your domain expired with your old Registrar and you renewed it with them, please do not transfer it within 45 days of the previous expiration date. Otherwise an extra year would not be added to your domain name since losing Registrar revokes renewal in such cases. And you’d lose renewal fees paid to the old Registrar. Know More